Everyone has a bucket list. Here’s a non-exhaustive version of mine. I’ll keep adding (and hopefully ticking off) stuff… Most are travel related, some are travel + fitness. Not much time, need to get started. Yehaaaa!!
(1) See the Northern Lights…
…and the Southern Lights.
(2) Walk the Camino de Santiago.
(3) Make up for my wasted opportunity (after a year in Milan) and learn Italian anyway.
(4) Clamber up to the Everest Base Camp.
(5) Visit all the states in India- the capital of each, and another little town.
(7) Visit Mount Kailash.
(8) Go on a Ramayana inspired trip.
(9) Take a ride on the Trans Siberian Express (and combine it with living in a Yurt in Mongolia).
(10) Visit Harappa and Mohen-jo Daro (and Pakistan in the process).
(11) Lantern Festival
(12) Stand right by the Door to Hell in Turkmenistan.
(13) Run the Goa River Marathon- the 21k (I’m one of the few people in the world that has never been to Goa).
(14) Run the Ladakh Marathon- the full 42kms.
(15) And then complete the Khardung La Challenge.
(16) Complete the Dopey Challenge (I think I should start planning for 2016!!).
(17) Hyderabad Triathlon 2014.
(18) Spend atleast one full day in all the Disney Parks in the world.
(19) Visit atleast part of
~The Baltic countries- Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia.
~Scandinavia- Denmark, Finland, Greenland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden.
(20) Hitchhike from Delhi to somewhere south… Bangalore, maybe? No, I won’t do this alone. Who wants to join me??
(21) Go to Ireland and go door to door from one Westlife (including Bryan) member’s home to the next till someone lets me in or agrees to see me.
(Creeper alert? I don’t care!!)
Weeellll for me it’s waking up beside you
To watch the sunrise on your face
To know that I can say I love you
In any given time or place.
Anyone wants to take me along on any of these? Call me 😉
Did I miss anything? Is this do-able or too much? What’s on your list?? I’m waiting to hear more ideas in the comments!!